STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note the following standard terms and conditions that form part of all cost estimates applicable to all commissioned shoots.
1. It is hereby agreed that the Photographer is recognized and constituted as the Author of the commissioned works produced and shall be the owner of the copyright therein throughout the world. A License of Use is granted to the Client for the specified use. No other rights besides those specifically included in the license are granted in respect of the work(s).
2. This License is conditioned upon receipt of payment in full by the Photographer within the payment period agreed. All rights not expressly granted to the Client remain the exclusive property of the Photographer. The Client may not transfer or assign this License without the express written consent of the Photographer. “Client” refers to the person or the organization, its representatives, successors, assignees, agents and affiliates requesting the provision of the photographic services and supply of photographs.
3. Images commissioned for the shoot require approval by the Client on set. Should the images be rejected for any reason whatsoever after the shoot the Client will be liable for the payment of the invoice based on the final Cost Estimate in full. No license as contemplated in clause 1 is granted is respect of rejected images notwithstanding payment as aforementioned.
4. Where additional expenses are incurred by the Photographer due to the changes in the original brief by the Client or by circumstances beyond the Photographer’s control, the Client agrees to pay such reasonable expenses and/or fees at eh Photographer’s normal rates.
5. The commencement of the shoot signifies the acceptance of the final Cost Estimate in its entirety and the adoption of this agreement by the parties. This Agreement constitutes the sole record of the agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements.
6. For editorial use, the Client agrees to provide a credit line in the form of the Photographer’s trading name in type no smaller that the nearest text and immediately adjacent to the picture used or the editorial fee is converted to the full commercial fee.
7. The Client agree to the indemnify and save harmless the Photographer against all liabilities, claims and legal costs arising out of the Client’s use of the photographs.
8. The Photographer retains the right to use the Photographs in any manner, at any time and in any part of the world for self promotional purposes.
9. In the event of non-payment or other breach of this agreement by the Client, the Client shall pay all the Photographers cost and expenses incurred in the enforcement of the terms of this agreement, including the Photographer’s attorney’s fess and the license contemplated in clause 1 shall not exist and not be of no force or effect.
10. No variations of the terms of this contract shall be recognized unless agreed in writing.
11. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
12. Interest at 2.5% per month will be charged on the full overdue amount.
Terms on Cost Estimate
1. This Cost Estimate is valid for 7 days
2. Please note my Standard terms and conditions applicable to all shoots at http://crave.ng/standard-terms-conditions/
3. The commensement of the shoot signifies the acceptanceof the standard terms and conditions in full.
Terms on Tax Invoice
1. An exclusive licence for Use is granted to the Client for South Africa, for Catalogue and Social media use, in perpetuity. No other rights besides thse specifically included in the licence are granted in respect of the work(s).
2. The License for Use transfers on reciept of full and final payment.
3. Please make the payment into Cheque Account Number 62549121086 at FNB Tableview, Branch code 250655, held in the name of Crave Photography.
4. Accounts are payable in full within 30 days. Interest of 2,5% per month will be charged on overdue accounts.
5. No Archive. The image(s) may not be stored or archived after the insertion and must be deleted.